A properly made electrical installation is a basis of every control and measurement instruments and automation system.
We are aware of the responsibility and impact that an electrical installation has on each step of the production process and that is why we place a great importance on the quality and punctuality of the solutions provided.
We have a wide offer, where knowledge and experience of our employees meet needs of our clients. We adapt our products to the newest available solutions.
- electrical and control installation designs with help of EPLAN and WS CAD, CAD software;
- distribution boards based on the electric power distribution system, using products of the following brands: Rittal, Fael, Schneider, Moeller, ABB, Schrank, Siemens;
- plans for modernisation of distrubution boards using to maximum the available sources, considering both technical capacity and finansial resources of the client;
- MCC boards, that is such systems where operating the drives is performed from prefabricated cabinets, in accordance with the relevant regulations. We use starters from Schneider Electric, Moeller, Siemens, and Lovato Electric, and inverter drives from Danfoss, Mitsubishi, ABB and Siemens;
- control cabinets available with 230VAC, 24VAC, 24VDC or 12VDC power supplies and different operating systems depending on client’s preferences. Installations based on starters from Siemens (S7), GE (Versa Max, 90-30, PAC), Beckhoff, B&R, Omron and Allen-Bradley;
- pneumatic control cabinets using equipment from Festo, CKD, Camozzi, John-Guest;
- cable distribution cabinets;
- installation of internal and external cable routes using net ladders and cable trays made of stainless and galvanised steel. In the production process we use the following systems, depending on the client’s company standards: Cablofil, Baks, Pemsa, Niedax, Elpuk;
- installation of internal powerlines, made on the basis of calculations, choice of cable routes, cables and wires, installation of cable routes and wiring;
- electrical measurements of the power supplies and grounding installations up to and above 1 kV. Measurements of electrical and power devices should be carried out before before starting operation and periodically during operation so that their technical state can be assessed;
- testing of isolation resistance, testing of PE conductor continuity, testing of protection against electric injury from automatic disconnection; for the tests we use e.g. Macrotest 5035 meters;
- energy audits for optimalisation of power consumption, using various tools, such as the network analysers, thermo-vision cameras, measurements and computer simulations.